HON Ignition Mid-Back Mesh Task Chair | Synchro-Tilt | Adjustable Arms | Black Fabric
HON Ignition Mid-Back Mesh Task Chair | Synchro-Tilt, Tension, Multi-Position Lock, Seat Glide | Adjustable Arms | Black Fabric
No matter who you are, how you work, or where you work, Ignition seating from HON fits. Created by Wolfgang Deisig, one of Europe's most notable designers, Ignition is a versatile seating platform for virtually every body type, work style and office activity. Three back heights and two seat sizes accommodate workers from the 5th percentile female to the 95th percentile male. All backs feature a quick-select height adjustment for optimal lumbar positioning. Arms can be specified in four different styles, and tilt controls range from simple center-tilt to a high-performance synchro with independent back angle. So whether the task includes intensive computing or active collaboration, Ignition can support it. Ignition fits other places, too, such as task stools for the laboratory and guest seating for lobbies. Many models include mesh back options and all are attractively crafted to do their jobs in style. The quality befits any large corporation, while the price will make a small business owner smile. Across the floor plan and across the organizational chart, Ignition offers a fitting solution.
- One seating platform supports widely diverse body types and job functions
- Back is breathable mesh for exceptional comfort; color is Black
- 100% polyester fabric features Nano-Tex soil and stain repellant technology; color is Black
- Seat glide adjustment moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length
- Clean, geometric form complements any contemporary workspace
- Back height adjustment moves the back cushion up or down to fit various body sizes
- Synchro-tilt mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment
- All models are warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Adjustable-height and width arms move up and down, and toward and away from the body to adapt to various body sizes