HON Lota Mesh Back Chair | Weight-Activated Tilt | Polished Aluminum Arms and Base | Adjustable Arms | Charcoal Fabric
HON Lota Mesh Back Chair | Weight-Activated Tilt, Upright Lock | Polished Aluminum Arms and Base | Adjustable Arms | Charcoal Fabric
Lota mesh back task seating from HON has all the features expected from a quality office chair, and a few that are unexpected. Lota is equipped with an intuitive weight-activated tilt that uses body weight as the tension control. It eliminates the need for confusing chair adjustment such as levers or paddles. As you recline, your lower back support remains constant throughout the range of motion. Counterbalance tilt also makes Lota ideal for conference rooms where people of all shapes and sizes can easily get comfortable. In addition, Lota offers three-way pivoting arms that support your shoulders, elbows and forearms in virtually any position, and a cooling mesh back that looks contemporary and feels great. The matching side chair can be stacked up to four high, making it ideal for multi-purpose or training rooms. The visual design is remarkably upscale, and the price is surprisingly approachable.
- A must-have solution for multi-user environments
- Polyester fabric is abrasion resistant; color is Charcoal
- Polished Aluminum base and frame give an elegant effect
- The mesh back provides excellent support to the spine while permitting cooling air to flow
- Weight-activated tilt uses weight as a counterbalance, eliminating the need for tilt tension control
- Pivot arms move the arms toward and away from the body to adapt to various body sizes
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Warranted for users up to 275 lbs.