Bush Business Furniture Move 60 Series 48W x 24D Height Adjustable Standing Desk| Hansen Cherry
Have a healthy and productive day at the office with the Move 60 Series by Bush Business Furniture 48W x 24D Height Adjustable Standing Desk. Those who use sit to stand desks report improved attitudes, energy and comfort while getting more done, and the Move 60 Series provides an affordable solution. The electric adjustable height Desk smoothly lifts from a low of 27 inches to a high of 46.7 at the push of a button. Store your favorite heights with four programmable presets. The ergonomic Desk withstands years of everyday use. A durable thermally fused laminate finish resists scratches and stains, while the sturdy steel base creates a weight capacity of up to 200 pounds. This sit to stand Desk will have no problem holding all of your work materials. Backed by a 5 Year Warranty, the Height Adjustable Standing Desk meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards.
- Height adjustable motorized base paired with top surface
- Durable thermally fused laminate work surface features superior resistance to scratches and stains
- Two stage units provide height range from 27 to 46.7 inches high and operates at speed of 0.78 inches per second
- Four programmable presets with a quiet, soft-touch start and stop
- Quiet UL listed electric motors, 10 foot power cord plugs into standard wall outlet
- Welded 16 gauge steel base legs and feet provide superb structural strength with a weight capacity of up to 200 lbs.
- Accepts accessories including Keyboard Tray and Monitor Arm (sold separately)
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards for performance and safety
- Commercial office furniture backed by a 5 Year Warranty